Thursday, April 24, 2008

NBA First Round, Game 2, Wednesday

Wednesday's games belonged to the home teams with Boston, Detroit and the Lakers all winning big. The Celtics and Lakers are 2-0 in their respective series against Atlanta and Denver. The Pistons are 1-1 against Philadelphia. I think the NBA and TV wouldn't mind a Lakers vs. Celtics Finals. Kobe Bryant is already a fixture on network TV and Boston has gotten a lot of attention this year with their three superstars Garnett, Pierce and Allen. (Incredible performance by Kobe last night!) It would be a great match-up with a lot of deja vu. Not that I want the Lakers to win the West. I say let the best team win. 

Detroit finally joined the ranks of the winners. Now lets see how the next two games go in Philly. The Pistons have to make it to the Eastern Conference Finals or else this season was for naught. Atlanta is still a young team that is learning about the playoffs from the veterans on the Celtics. Wow, did you see Sam Cassell last night. He was stroking it!

No comments: